Good morning everyone. We, the Design Team, wanted to kick off the month of December with our very first I Am Roses Color Challenge. We pick the colors and you create, that simple.
Winter is here and it's only fitting that we choose the colors Blue & White. This Color Challenge will run for the whole month of December. One lucky winner will be picked to receive some fabulous I Am Roses flowers. Listed below are all the details and rules that you need to know in order to participate.
- Contest runs Dec. 1st - 31st (Ends 11:59pm PST)
- Colors - Blue & White (Winter Theme)
- Minimum 2-3 I Am Roses Products (Create any project: Card/Layout/Tag/Altered Item)
- One project submission per participant
- One winner picked by the Design Team
- Participants must upload/post their project to their blog/forum, Label it “December IARCC”
- Participants must leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to their project
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
Before you go, check out these awesome projects that our Design Team Members created to help jump start your creative mojo: