Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Honey Bee Tilda card

Hi!

Tamara with you today! I'm sharing with you a sweet Summer card featuring Magnolia's image called Honey Bee Tilda (Summer Memories coll., 2012). Image was coloured using Distress ink pads. I added lots of sweet I am roses flowers arround the image.


I am roses flowers used:


Dies used are from la-la land crafts, Magnolia and Cherry Lynn. Papers used are from Maja Design.

❀❀❀
There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....


Hugs, t.

No comments: