Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Molly's Winter Friends!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Normally in Texas we have over 100 degree weather in August for several weeks, but this August has had some cooler days. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the cooler weather! I love fall, but I also LOVE white winters. We don't get much of that in Texas (just cold and ice). I grew up in Germany and the winters were so beautiful, especially around Christmas. I long to go back to Europe for the holidays. Hopefully one day that will happen.
 
Today I'm showcasing the beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses with Conie Fong's Molly's Winter Friends. I love all of Conie's digital stamps and this one is so adorable, and of course reminds me of Germany. :)
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67, G28
White: N0, N2, N4, Colorless Blender
Snow/Snowman: BG000, BG10
Bluebird: B23, B24, B26, B29, YR04, YR09, C7
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

And now for the star of the show....these are the beautiful I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 
 
I used papers from My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from MME Winter Wonderland paper pad. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash. 
 
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until SEPTEMBER 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. There are 4 prizes to be won so I hope you join us!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: