Monday, February 19, 2018

Sometimes all you need is a hug || Dt Stephanie aka Miss NiceRoad

Hello, all!
Stephanie with you and I'm back to share some creative inspiration with the amazing flowers at I Am Roses!
After seeing all the fun products at Creativation and in your local stores, are you as excited as we are? I sure hope so! I wanted to show you today a very huggable set from a new artist debuting at LDRS Creative. Both the image, the hearts and the sentiment are from one stamp set called Huggable. 




I really wanted this card project to show how soft-looking the new Country Friends paperpad from the Polkadoodles line is. And also, can you spot a few dies as well? There's one amazing set called Ribbon Gift Frame and Bows that you will ABSOLUTELY need in your stash, and a fabulous Lamp Post one that will be the perfect finishing touch to every project, not only cardmaking!


And can you tell I've been dying to use some flowers with the collection as well? Of course, these beauties are from I Am Roses and you can find all of them here:









Stay tuned for more inspiration! 

No comments: