Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Feeling Cozy With DT Rachel

Today I have a special set I made with this adorable
Winter image!!

This image makes me feel so comfy cozy!!!
Isn't she a doll!!??

I was going for a shabby chic look on this card.

I first roughed up the edges of my patterned paper with
a pair of scissors.

Next I added a piece of cheesecloth.

I even decorated a little tealight candle to go with her!!
Added some flowers and embellishments and viola!!!

The gorgeous flowers on here are from I Am Roses!!!

Here's a list of flowers I used-


Here's a list of Copics I used to color her-

Skin- E21, E11, E00, E000, E0000, V01, BV00

Hair- E43, E44, E47, E49

Clothes- W9, W7, W5, W3, W1

Mug- R32, R30

I added a cute pattern to the mug with a white gel pen.

I hope this gives you some crafty inspiration!!

Rachel

No comments: