Welcome to the I Am Roses April Challenge!
Here are the (5) March Winners in no particular order:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Please email I Am Roses at iamrosesdt[at]hotmail[dot]com to claim your prize. A special voucher code will be given. Also grab your WINNER Badges up top in the IAR BADGES tab.
**Please see Shipping Restrictions before submitting**
April IAR Challenge
- Contest runs Apr 15th - May 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- Five winners will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “April IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Here is the breakdown of the Prizes up for grabs:
Here are the creations from our Designers. Please visit their blogs for more details.
(Taken from the I Am Roses Website)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much! Congratulations to other winners!!ReplyDelete
The polyethylene foam market is being driven by the rising construction activities in residential and commercial settings around the world. XLPE foams have excellent thermal insulation, moisture resistance, and sound absorption properties making it suitable for house and commercial construction projects.ReplyDelete
Also Read: diabetic ulcer treatment market, foliar spray market