THANK YOU for all the beautiful submissions from our contestants. You all did a fabulous job. Time to pick the January IAR Challenge Winner and our Top 3.
Gorgeous card Kiki! Love all the different flowers that were used on this card. Please visit her blog for more details.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Please contact I Am Roses with your contact/shipping information at iamrosesdt[at]hotmail[dot]com. Also grab your WINNER BADGE!
Here (in no particular order) is our
We have a special guest this month. Introducing
February Guest Designer
She's an IAR Challenge Winner and has been featured in our TOP 3. Please give her a warm WELCOME and stop by her blog for her beautiful creations.
"My name is Elena, I have long been fond of scrapbooking and manufactures products for creativity: chipbord, stencils, paper. This does not prevent me from doing postcards, albums. notepads. I love to use flowers in their work, especially beautiful I Am Roses flowers."
Here are two of her amazing creations for this month's challenge.
February IAR Challenge
- Contest runs Feb. 15th - Mar. 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “FEB IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Ready to create? Here are our Designers' projects:
I am very happy! Thank you for ТОР-3!
Леночка, твои работы очаровательны!!
Thank you IAR for... yeaayy im the winner 😊😊😊
congratulations for TOP3..beautiful creations..
thanyou all IAR DT
Xoxo, Kiki Foe
must it be the new work? I haven't known about this blog and really I am surprised! I use almost in every work I am roses///
Thanks for the fun challenge! :)
Anita, yes, it should be a new work.
Thank you for asking!
Post a Comment