Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July IAR Designer Challenge and Winner!

Good Morning July!! We have a WINNER for our June IAR Challenge and also our Top 3!

WINNER.....

#4 Roselany

Roselany, you are so talented! This is one amazing creation.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please contact I Am Roses with your contact/shipping information at iamrosesdt[at]hotmail[dot]com. Also grab your WINNER BADGE!

Here (in no particular order) is our
TOP 3....




Beautiful job everyone! Your creations just WOW'd our Designers! Thank you to everyone who particpated! Don't forget to grab your TOP 3 Badge and place it proudly on your blog!

You ready for the new challenge?

Here is our July IAR Designer Challenge brought to you by Designer Marisa:

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs July 1st - 26th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Vintage"
  • Challenge: Recycle something (repurpose and item)
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen 
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “July IARDC
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 1st.


Here is what our Designers created for this challenge.










GOOD LUCK!!


6 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Thanks for the Top 3 spot! Everyone has gorgeous things this month, can't wait to get started! :)

Me ad said...

Wowww..thank you so much for choosing me to be a winner....really happy.
Congratz to all winner too.

Martica Designs said...

Yay I was chosen in the top 3... Thank you so much. Can anyone tell me how I can grab button and put in my blog? I have no idea how to do it. Thank you again

rudlis said...

Thank you, and congratulations to all the choosen.

Martica Designs said...

Hi there I was trying to add my blog with the picture of item and it does not let me.

here is my link

http://www.marticadesigns.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-12-19T19:25:00-05:00&max-results=7&start=108&by-date=false

❀ ElenA-ZerrA Podzharnaya❀ said...

Good afternoon,
My name is Elena Podzharnaya (Elena ZerrA)
I'm from Russia in Volgograd
I am a fan of your products and I use them extensively in my work. I would like
to apply to designer team and I was wondering what your application process is like.
As I am already a designer for several
other manufacturers I think that our cooperation would be to our mutual benefit.
You can find my work in my blog: http://zerra-zerra.blogspot.ru/
Thank you very much for consideration.
zerra2010@rambler.ru