Monday, April 15, 2019
Hello everyone! Welcome to the I Am Roses April Challenge! Last month's submissions were amazing! Thank you for joining us this month.
Here are the Winners of our March Challenge.
Beginning with the Top 3 Picks/Winners of a $30/$25 Voucher:
Chosen at random is the WINNER of the $50 Voucher:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Please email I Am Roses at iamrosesdt[at]hotmail[dot]com to claim your prize. A special voucher code will be given. Also grab your WINNER and TOP 3 Badges up top in the IAR BADGES tab.
April IAR Challenge
- Contest runs April 15th - May 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Apr IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Here is the breakdown of the Prizes up for grabs:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Our Designers' share their creations, please visit their blogs for more info:
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Tamara here with you. I made a Spring themed tag. I used one of my newest Magnolia images and coloured her with Distress ink pads. I decorated this tag with lots of pretty I am roses flowers. Love them!
I am roses flowers used on this card:
There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....