Happy March everyone! First we want to say a huge THANK YOU to our February Guest Designer Elena Litvinova! Your creations for IAR were absolutely fabulous! Again, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. If you haven't already, please stop by her blog and give her a follow, you will not be disappointed.
Now it's time to announce our February IAR Challenge Winner and the TOP 3. So here we go.....
CONGRATULATIONS!! Please contact I Am Roses with your contact/shipping information at iamrosesdt[at]hotmail[dot]com. Also grab your WINNER BADGE!
Beautiful job Joanna! The vibrant turquoise colors are breathtaking! Please visit her blog for more details on her project.
Here (in no particular order) is our
Fabulous job! Thank you to all that played along last month's challenge, truly we are blown away with all the submissions. It's time to play once again, here is our
March IAR Challenge
- Contest runs March 15th - April 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAR IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Check out the amazing creations by our Designers. Visit their blogs for more details on the flowers and for an indepth look at their projects.