Thursday, March 4, 2021
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Well, finally! Spring has come! And with it, the first drop, birdsong, and romance...
And what is the most romantic city on earth? Of course, the one where YOU are happy! And Paris, of course))
My new project is a spring cardmaking - it's like a call to this beautiful time of the year, spring blooming and fragrant. Well, the detail of romance is the Eiffel Tower.
Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I went with a peachy color theme! I don't use oranges and yellows that much when I'm creating, but I love the softness of this card. I used the R43 Peach Rose with White Cherry Blossoms....aren't they beautiful?!
Remember, you have until MARCH 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Tamara here with you. I made a Birthday card with lots and lots of pretty flowers. I chose an image with Tilda holding a flower bouquet and then added The most beautiful I am roses flowers.
I am roses flowers used on this card:
100 White Artificial Crafts Handmade Paper Flowers
Soft yellow Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers
Pale Green Tulip Craft Paper Flowers
Small Mixed All Pink Tone
Mixed Turquoise and Yellow Tone Small Paper Flowers
Tiny Paper Craft Flowers WHITE
Small 1" Fussy Daisy Solid Soft Pink (A)
Design papers used on this card are from Mintay. Sentiment is from Magnolia, same as the image. Here are a few close ups of the flowers. I covered them with a bit of white crackle paint.
Sunday, February 21, 2021
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Its Julia here with my bright childhood inspiration.
Like many people, in February I really need bright colors, flowers, foliage and warmth. And spring is like a child, it wakes up from sleep, blooms, and smells sweet... So I got a bright magic baby box "My sweet little Elephant".
Let's see it!
Monday, February 15, 2021
- Contest runs Feb 15th - Mar 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “February IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th