Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Friday, October 15, 2021
- Contest runs Oct 15th - Nov 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant will be valid
- Four winners will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Oct IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Today I want to show you my flower card for a newborn.
The IAR flowers used:
Monday, October 4, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Tamare here with you sharing my latest card for I am roses challenge blog. For today's post I made a Fall card. I chose yellow-orange-purple combination for my project and I think it works really well.
I chose one of my latest Magnolia images for this card and coloured her up with Distress Ink pads. Papers used are from P13. I fussy cut some of the leaves and added them to my card.
I am roses flowers used on this card:
MEDIUM 1.5" Snow White Roses (M)
Mixed Yellow Small Spring Cottage Paper Flowers
Size 5/8" or 1.5 cm - Small Achillea Cottage One Your Color Choice - Yellow Shade
Purple Cherry Blossoms paper flowers
Tangerine Mini Lily Paper Flowers
There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do
is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to
iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No?
Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner,
but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....
Happy Thursday friends! It's Rosie here today with a card featuring gorgeous IAR flowers with a digi called CHRISTMAS PRESENT GNOME Bundle. These newly released gnome images have stolen my heart! They are the cutest ever! And what better way to enhance a card than to add beautiful IAR flowers. They really add an extra touch to any project.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Teal: BG11, BG32, BG72, BG75, BG78
Red: R24, R27, R29, R37, R39
Green: YG25, YG67, G46, G28
White: C0, C1, C3
Sliver Glitter Pen
White Liquid Applique
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
It's Julia here and my art inspiration) Do you decorate the packaging for a gift? After all, it's not only beautiful, but also a lot of fun! And also very imaginative! In fact, gift wrapping is a canvas on which you can draw a special story!
My project is a gift bag for my friend for her birthday. This package will contain a "real" gift, of course))
Anastasia (a friend's name) likes blue colors and muted, soft shades. So I decided to combine it!