Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR & Introducing our 2015 Design Team


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Another year has passed and it's time for a new year and a New Design Team! We are thankful for our previous Designers and may continued success follow them wherever their crafty adventure takes them. A few familiar faces return, but let's get to know the new additions to our 2015 Design Team.


WELCOME...

Natalie

My name is Natalie and I'm 35. Originally I'm from Ukraine, but have been living in Ireland for the past 12 years. I'm happily married and have 2 cute girls. I love all type of crafting such as card-making, scrapbooking and also cross stitching, and that is what I have been doing for almost 6 years. I love colouring with copic markers and always try to do something different and improve myself. I started my blog "My Creativity Life" when I started crafting and now I have a lot of crafty friends and followers, and I would be very happy to see you as well.


My name is Rachel Parys, and I am totally addicted to:
Paper, markers, stamps, dies, embellishments…pretty much anything that has to do with crafting!
I started out with scrapbooking after my first child about 16 years ago. I have been a pretty hard-core card maker now for about the last 4 years, and I wouldn’t give it up for anything! (crafting keeps me sane!) I have made wonderful friends throughout the crafting community, and I can’t wait to share my projects with you!

Roselany

Hello I'm Roselany from Indonesia...I'm a proud mother for my two kids, there are my world and my second world is craft...I have been crafting, and just falling in love with this craft world... I'm very addict with Magnolia stamps since my crafter friend had sent me the stamp images of Magnolia. I really love to make a card and 3D project, my almost style is Vintage.

Now, I'm realize this is my passion so I'm focus on my DT Team at Made With Love Indonesia, and also be an active DT on some blogs. I'm really thrilled when Jo asking me to be one of DT IAR, I'm very thankful for this great opportunity. Thank you so much Jo for this great invitation...I can't wait to be a "family" on their amazing blog. I hope you all can enjoy my creations.

Rosemary

Hi, my name is Rosemary and I live in Texas with my hubby and sweet boy. I originally got into scrapbooking over 10 years ago, but switched to card-making a few years ago. I love that I can complete something from start to finish in a few hours or days versus working on a scrapbook that can take lots of years (for me anyways), LOL! Being a part of the blogging world has given me the opportunity to make new friends and share my love of crafting. I'm so blessed to join this amazing team full of so many inspiring ladies! I love IAR flowers and can't wait to share my creations with you!


Alexandra

Hello! My name is Alexandraknown in blogland as ClayGuana.​ I am 34 years old, a housewife and a mom to a baby girl. I like to dedicate my free time to crafting, mostly cardmaking. And how can you make a card without beautiful flowers? I remember that at the beginning of my creative journey, I asked an experienced crafty friend of mine, where she was buying her flowers from.... This is how I got to know about I Am Roses and have been hooked since then to all the gorgeous flowers the company created. Besides cards, I like to create mini albums and different 3D projects, especially boxes. Joining 'I Am Roses" DT makes me really overwhelmed with happiness. 

and WELCOME BACK:

Tamara

Marisa

Jo

We are so excited for this new year! Our Designers are ready to share their amazing talent and creations with everyone. Stay connected to the DT by visiting and following their blogs for their upcoming IAR projects. Things are changing up a bit in regards to the challenges, please come back tomorrow for an update. 

Be safe and have a fantastic NEW YEAR!!!

31 comments:

❀ ElenA-ZerrA Podzharnaya❀ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
excellent DT !

Unknown said...

cngrts

benilhalk said...

I am really feeling great to be here and get to know about you. Anyway, I have just started new crafting business and for that I am planning to throw a small party but cannot find good party city locations NY for that. Please help me.

Jenifer said...

The most challenging thing in student life is when you run out of money and you have to hire writing service like cost accounting assignment help. Keeping this situation in mind our Academic Writing Experts provides the best assignment help service at most affordable price in Australia.

Jeffrey said...

I enjoyed browsing this blog. I hope you continue in the same spirit. I will also share interesting information. Best dissertation service and your best choice. You will be provided with qualified help and help to get rich!

statanalytica said...

Accounting Assignment Help

Anonymous said...

Excellent thread, I have to thank you for this. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge. I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website cryptography assignment as well and let me know what you think.
database normalization assignment
Australia assignment
mba assignment
html assignment

Web Assignment Help said...

I am an admirer of your writing. Truly your expertise in the subject is showcased by your write-ups. I have been providing assignment help to students for the last 3 years and am happy to see that more and more people are focusing on assignment help websites with passing time. We are associated with professionals having expertise in subjects like English, maths, computer science, life sciences and much more. So if you come across anyone who need assignment help, connects with us. Meanwhile, feel free to visit our website to gather all the information about us.

Unknown said...

24/seven assistance. Pupils can check with their questions 24/7, and we will reply quickly! Our client support functions to assist you with homework. We do our finest to pay for paper fulfill purchasers and clear up their difficulties in the shortest phrases.

James Martin said...

We offer the modest value assurance to clients. We comprehend that students live in a tight financial condition; hence our costs are outlined remembering circumstance of the students. We have confidence in conveying quality Assignment Help writing services at low costs.

Jacob William said...

Great post feeling amazing after read it thanks for useful ideas please keep sharing.

Frontier Airlines Booking

Daniel Jackson said...

Sothwest travel funds

Spirit Airlines $9 fare Club
Allegiant Airlines Group Travel

Jon Hendo said...

event marketing. pricing for virtual sponsorship tiers is often comparable to those for live events and which means that sponsors get a lot less bang for their buck and Many have started hosting their own virtual events and also corporations are watching virtual user conferences become longer-term engagements that are blending with digital marketing efforts. how to make electronic invitations and short sweet thank you notes

Daniel Jackson said...

lufthansa flight booking
Turkish airlines tickets
hawaiian airlines book a flight
British Airways Booking
allegiant airlines book a flight

George smithh said...

Delta Airlines Manage Booking
Qatar airways manage booking
Alaska airlines manage booking
Frontier airlines manage booking
Air Canada Manage Booking

Henry Jones said...

Students feel bad when they are not able to complete their assignments on time and that's why they need the services like assignment help with the companies that ensure the proper plagiarism report with informative content that are required with assignments. Proofreading and these services are very common in today era as this is the basic thing which is required with the assignment.

JetBlue Book A Flight said...

Great Job, your blog is very valuable for us. I totally agree with what you are saying and hope to see more of your posts in the near future.
Qatar airways manage booking

800numerodetelefono said...

jetblue en español
Avianca Telefono
VivaAerobus teléfono

Goodtime said...

You are always at your best to feed your readers with interesting, thoughtful and educative information, keep it up, and thank you very much for a great job always, meanwhile, you can checkout this bsum cut off mark

Health Strives said...

Your blog is very informative and nice to read such high-quality content. There is lots of information on your blog, thank you for sharing with us. We are sharing some useful information regarding where some ridiculous pick-up lines are no longer effective to your partner. Use flirty jokes to enhance your humour and make your spouse fall in love with you every time. Laughter is a great way to strengthen any connection, especially one with your significant other. The jokes that are just right can work wonders in your relationship. We've got you covered if you're lousy at flirting or hunting for the corniest jokes.

robertinagosip said...

Qatar airways cancellation policy
Hawaiian airlines cancellation policy
Jetblue Cancellation Policy
Delta airlines cancellation policy
Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy

Alaska Airlines Manage Booking said...

Manage booking is easy to avail on Alaska Airlines. Visit the FlightinfoDesk and enter the appropriate certifications and call our client assistance and roll out any improvements on Alaska Airlines Manage Booking similar to changing the date of flight, name rectification, undoing strategy, discount strategy, and some more. For more Information Contact Us:- +1-844-868-8303

zarkazijar said...

This is incredible posting! I found enormous joy reading it, am bookmarking this for your new post. obong university cut off mark for medical biochemistry

CrownQQ Agen DominoQQ BandarQ dan Domino99 Online Terbesar said...

CrownQQ Agen DominoQQ BandarQ dan Domino99 Online Terbesar

Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website CrownQQ
Sekarang CROWNQQ Memiliki Game terbaru Dan Ternama loh...

12 permainan :
=> Poker
=> Bandar Poker
=> Domino99
=> BandarQ
=> AduQ
=> Sakong
=> Capsa Susun
=> Bandar 66
=> Perang Baccarat
=> Perang Dadu
=> BDQQ
=> ADU SAKONG(NEW GAME)

Keunggulan bermain di CrownQQ :
=> Bonus Refferal 20%
=> Bonus Turn Over 0,5%
=> Minimal Depo 20.000
=> Minimal WD 20.000
=> 100% Member Asli
=> Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
=> Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
=> Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
=> Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
=> 1 User ID 12 Permainan Menarik
=> Menyediakan deposit Via Pulsa

Link Resmi CrownQQ:
- BETCROWNQQ,ORG

Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
Website : DominoQQ Online
Info CrownQQ : Kontakk
Linktree : Agen Poker Online

WHATSAPP : +6281918736299
Line : csbella1
Telegeram : +85567903446
Facebook : CrownQQ Official
Kemenangan CrownQQ : Agen BandarQ

fairytail said...

Hey friend, it is very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information you provide in this post. Keep up the good work! FYI, Pet Care adda
Credit card processing, wimpy kid books free
,Essay About Trip With Family

Mia Oscar said...








5 Features of language analysis are alliteration,simile,onomatopeia,metaphor and personification.Vocabularly,Syntax,Perspective,Grammar,Imagery.


Mia Oscar said...

Before searching ecology research topics ,you should know about what is ecology?It is focused on how living organism interect with sourrounds.It is one of the very interesting subject for environment students. When we talk about finding super topic then we have to hustle and all.




Personal Mastery said...

This is such a wonderful post. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. NLP Trainer

Personal Mastery said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. NLP Trainer

Lumma Williams said...

Get amazing offers on Spirit Airlines flight booking at flyspirito. Find info about spirit Air tickets status, web check-in, airfare, schedule, cancellation and baggage Policy here.




How to make Flight Booking with Spirit Airlines?
What is the Baggage Policy of Spirit Airlines?
Can I make a Spirit Airlines booking from the Official Mobile App?
How do I get my Flight Boarding Pass with Spirit Airlines?
How do I complete check-in for my Spirit Airlines flight?
How do I check my Flight Status with Spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines Reservations
https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/3696430167526772945/

Quotiney said...

Getting a romantic good night message from loved one can create the fantasy like fairy story and entire night fantastic.
good night wishes to girlfriend
https://www.quotiney.com