Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Trick or Treat Yoself!

Happy Wednesday friends! Today, I'm sharing a card featuring gorgeous I Am Roses flowers with Halloween Dogs with Pumpkin from Conie Fong's digital Halloween Bundle, which is perfect for all those cute and spooky cards.

I printed the image on Copic Xpress It Blending Card, and colored it with Copic Markers. The image panel is 4"x4". The square card is 6"x6". 


To complete the card, I added R43 orange peonies, black cherry blossoms, light orange achillea cottage flowers that I colored darker orange with copic markers, and tiny leaves that I colored black with copic markers. I added bats on foam tape to the top corner for some extra fun!

Remember, we currently have a monthly challenge until October 8th on the IAR Blog. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: