Happy December! I know this is going to be a busy month with the holidays. We all have lots of gift wrapping to do so what a better way to incorporate that into this month's December I Am Roses Color Challenge.
The title of this challenge is "All Wrapped Up". The colors we chose are Red AND Green. We want you to show us how you will be wrapping your presents with I Am Roses flowers. You can create any type of gift wrapping idea but please remember to read the rules/details below to make sure your project qualifies.
- Contest runs Dec 3rd - Dec 28th (Ends 11:59pm PST)
- Colors - Red AND Green
- Theme: Christmas "All Wrapped Up"
- Challenge: Gift Wrapping Ideas (Boxes/Bags/Tags/Treat bags, Essentially enhancing your gift wrap with IAR products)
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner picked by Design Team
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Dec IARCC”
- Participants will leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to their project
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Our designers have made some wonderful projects to show you how they add IAR flowers to their Christmas wrapping. Hopefully you can take some of their ideas and use them in your own presents.
GOOD LUCK! Happy wrapping!
Hi, I was wondering where to buy your I am roses products. I have asked at all the craft, scrapbooking stores in our area and no one carries them. I have also looked on line but couldn't really find a site. Thanks for your help
Wonderful creations by the DT. Here is my entry for the challenge, http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-gift-sack.html
I just love all of the projects, the design team is amazing.. hugs to you all..
Here is my entry... thank you for the chance to play along..
Thanks so much for the opportunity to win some of your beautiful flowers!! Merry Christmas!!
Here is the link to my blog:
Hi! I just had a blast making this project and your flowers are so wonderful to work with - thank you!
Here is my entry for the December challenge:
Merry Christmas to all!
Post a Comment