Friday, March 23, 2018

Easter Wreath


Hi everyone, Jo here with you today sharing an Easter bunny wreath. I really love how this turned out. I love using the gardenia petals as a filler when covering up an item. I had this empty bunny wood wreath and covered the whole thing with the petals.


Peeking through the bunny ears is a soft pink rosette trim. The bow is a fabric strip that I had from years ago.


The focal flowers on the wreath are large gardenia flowers that measure approximately 4". Flanking those flowers, I used a soft pink short spray and added some fern leaves.


For a closer look of the wreath, I created a video over on my YouTube Channel: Paperdrama

IAR Flowers Used:

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to enter our March Challenge.
~Jo

1 comment:

Ikemo said...

Fabulous bunny! Great idea!