Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Princess Molly

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm featuring I Am Roses flowers with this adorable girl from called PRINCESS MOLLY. I love making girly cards and the flowers from I Am Roses are the perfect addition to any project! They are gorgeous and stunning!
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV0
Shoes: C5, C7, Black
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
 
The decorative paper including the sentiment tags came from The Paper Studio Oh Elle Elle 6x6 Paper Pad. These are the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 
 
 
Don't forget we still have our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge going on until AUGUST 8th. You only have to use two I Am Roses products on your submissions, and there are always 4 winners every month!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: