Friday, August 10, 2018

Who doesn't love unicorns!?

Hello dear friends!

I am happy to see you here on the I Am Roses Inspiration and Challenge Blog and hope that you're having a great day so far.

My daughter has been invited to a birthday party which will all be unicorns-related. This was a nice excuse for me to create a card with a cute little unicorn.

The stamp that I used was from My Favorite Things, and the flowers were {OF COURSE} from
I Am Roses.


The IAR beautiful flowers are linked below:
R21-594
S10-15
S10-00
S10-426
R8-00
R3-98
R3-00



We want to thank all those who took part in our monthly challenge and remind everyone that the winners get awesome prizes! Please do create your projects and link them to the challenge. who knows, maybe YOU will be the next winner?


Thanks for your attention. Stay tuned for more inspiration to come!

No comments: