Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Cherry card

Hi!
Tamara here with you with a sweet Summer Cherry card. We're 100 % in Autumn here but I still enjoy making these Summer cards especially because I can match them with gorgeous I am roses flowers.
Image used on this card is called Cherry Tilda and it was released as part of Magnolia's Fruit Salad collection, 2018. Image was coloured using Distress ink pads.


I am roses flowers used on this card:
 

There's a challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....


Hugs, t.

No comments: