Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Candy Boxes

Hello everyone!

Alexandra is here on the blog with some Valentine's Day inspiration.

Last year I've embellished the heart shaped candy boxes for the teachers at my daughters' daycare center and they were a success, so this year I decided to do it again.

I Am Roses flowers in red and white colors came handy and this how the candy boxes look like this year:



I've used the following selection of I Am Roses flowers:
R77-78
S10-101
R3-15
R4-12
CA1-15


Thanks for stopping by! Be loved and surrounded by the caring people!

1 comment:

AlexKath said...

Candies are delicious and loved by the people of all ages especially the kids. We at The Customize Boxes are outstanding at working to craft the uniquely designed Custom Candy Display Boxes which captivate the attention of the prospects.