Thursday, September 12, 2019

Mini album "Provence Dream" from Julia MITRA.

Hello everyone!
It's Julia MITRA here to inspire you with charming Provence.
Provence is one of my favorite styles, and creating in this theme is very inspiring! I like lavender colors, fragrant bouquets of purple flowers and a sense of calm and relaxation. So from time to time I'm inspired by lavender and create beautiful works with flowers.
This time I created a mini album in book form on the lock *Provence Dream*.
The album was a wonderful gift for my friends!

Despite the small size (only 17*13 cm), the album holds 20 photos 9*13 cm.

As a basis, I took the old cover of the notebook, very dense and high quality.

So I decided to give the old cover a new life with metallic paint and scrapbook paper.

And for decoration I used our stunning flowers:

Also for the decoration of the cover I used lace, die-cutting, floral and leafy die-cuts, chipboard.

Chipboard as the base of the album, I painted with metallic paint, as well as places added Shabby velour *Mint* (Fabrika Decoru).

The flyleaf of the album is also painted and decorated with text. Dream big!

My album closes with a waxed cord with a metal key charm.

Inside the album I decided to issue in the form of "accordion".

For decoration inside I chose scrap paper from Scrapberry's (window) and Fabrika Dekoru (inside the"accordion").

I'll show you the details...










Thanks for watching!
See you in our future September IAR Challenge in the next time!
With ♥, Julia)

No comments: