Sunday, November 10, 2019

Choose to Shine Card

Hey, Friends! 
Design Team Member Mitsyana here... I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend! 
The frigid temps are rolling in and it feels like WINTER is upon us!

So for my project, I decided to create a card with a cool color theme to match the cool and ever dropping temps.


I use I Am Roses' beautiful White Lilies as the star of this card.

**Tip**
If you have difficulty in flower arrangement, I suggest using I Am Roses' pre-made flower sprays.
They take all the guessing out of pairing and arranging flowers together.

Check out their assortment of sprays HERE.


Then surrounded the lilies with an array of die-cut leaves entwined with hemp cording.


And as a final touch, I accentuated this delicately beautiful card with an assortment of rhinestones, baubles, glitter stars. 

I Am Roses Supplies Used

For a complete list of supplies and a detailed step-by-step tutorial, please visit my personal blog HERE.

I hope today's card inspires you to create something beautiful!
Come back and see us soon!!

~Mitsyana Wright

No comments: