Friday, February 28, 2020

Unicorn Roses? Yes, Please!!

Hello, Friends!! 
Design Team Member, Mitsyana Wright, here from Up On Tippy Toes and it's my turn on the I Am Roses Blog. And I have a fun and colorful card for you all today.


This card was inspired by their very own gorgeous UNICORN colored roses!!


One look at these and I knew I had to create something bright, colorful, and uplifting!

Just look at them, how can they not make you HAPPY and smile from ear to ear?!

For today's project, I used the following...

I Am Roses Products


It's pretty darn obvious that unicorns go hand in hand with rainbows... so I knew I had to incorporate that rainbow-colored them throughout the card.


And what goes hand in hand with Unicorns and Rainbows?? Why, dreams, of course!!
This older Tim Holtz stamp I found went absolutely perfectly with the whole unicorn and rainbows vibe...


I hope this project has inspired you today and that you go and create something colorful!!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Mitsyana



No comments: