Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Rosie and Bernie

 Happy Wednesday! Today, I'm sharing a card using gorgeous I Am Roses flowers with Stamping Bella Meet Rosie and Bernie. I love this entire line of Rosie and Bernie stamps, and own almost all of them because my nickname is Rosie, and of course I LOVE unicorns!!

I received some new flowers in the mail from I Am Roses which included some Candy Sweet Moon Roses (the large, multi-colored rose in the center). I am in love with these bright, rainbow colored roses! The dark pink cherry blossoms, mint small flowers, and tiny roses and leaves finish off the arrangement. 

 The paper and sentiment are from different Doodlebug Design Paper Pad. I used the Jaded Blossom Scallop Circle Die to create the pink frame around my image.

I Am Roses Challenges have started back up again! You have until October 8th to enter the current September Anything Goes Challenge HERE.
 
Have an awesome rest of the week everyone!
Rosie

No comments: