Friday, October 30, 2020

Angel Wishes

 Happy Friday everyone! I'm continuing on with more Christmas cards, and had to color up this gorgeous image from Conie Fong called Angel Prayers. I absolutely LOVE her! She is one of my favorite angel stamps.

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E21, E25, E47
Red: R22, R27, R29, R56, R89
Green: G21, G24, G46, G28
Wings: N2, C1, C0
Gold Marker

I paired this image with these gorgeous red and white flowers from I Am Roses. I think they go perfectly with Conie's images. I used Red Gardenias, S4 White with Red Center Flowers, White Cherry Blossoms, S10 Small White with Red Center Flowers, and Tiny Green Leaves. 

 
The paper and sentiment are from Echo Park. I raised the sentiment panel on foam tape.

I Am Roses Challenges have started back up again! You have until November 8th to enter the current challenge HERE

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie

No comments: