Sunday, January 31, 2021

ATC cards "Vintage Winter" from Julia MITRA.

Hello, friends!

Its Julia here and my wonderful vintage inspiration with two winter ATC cards.

First - "Winter", Second - "Fairy Tale".


The base for the cards is triangular, the classic size is 6.3*8.9 cm, but with the help of a chipboard and lace, I increased the composition and it turned out very beautiful vintage "medallions".

I covered the cards in the base with fabric, and then added lace... lots of lace!))
I decorated ATC with a chipboard, and then applied the primer and metallic paints.

I used the amazing flowers from IAR, of course!

In the layers and details, you can see the cutting, as well as rhinestones, pearls and acrylic drops.

The second card is warmer, more dreamy...

Here I used warmer shades of metallic and "old" golden glitter.

Another interesting element is the metal charm at the bottom of the cards; this makes me think about  vintage brooches))

Here is such a charming vintage couple turned out, with handmade fabric background, metallic paints and flowers. I'm in love with vintage this winter!


Thanks for watching!
With love, Julia)