Sunday, March 7, 2021

"Tender spring" cardmaking from Julia MITRA.

 Happy International Women's Day!

It's Julia here and my "Tender Spring" inspiration. 

The beginning of spring is a very tender time when nature awakens and comes to life. In my new project-small cards 10*10 cm, I tried not to use black color and focused on light shades. And flowers, of course))


I use a lot of beautiful IAR flowers:


For decoration I use collection "Smile of Spring" from Fabrika Decoru, die-cuts, cuttings, embossing (stamping leaves), chipboard, butterflies, acrylic drops, decorative cord, flower lace.


I like spring theme and colors, birds and flowers, little details and blossom)
Spring is here!


Have a nice day!

Waiting you in our February IAR Challenge!

Thanks for watching!
With love, Julia)

No comments: