Saturday, July 10, 2021

"Summer daydream" ECO cardmaking from Julia MITRA

 Hello everyone!

Its Julia MITRA here with my inspiration in eco style. Today I have prepared an atmospheric card with natural elements "Summer daydream". 

In summer, I am very inspired by the theme of the sea and nature. And it so happened (hello pandemics!) that this year I am inspired by the second, namely the natural charm and beauty. Therefore, my new project is about nature and life.


At the heart of the project, I used the Botany Summer collection from Fabrika Decoru and decorated it with various elements and decor.

And I used our amazing flowers, of course:



For the decor, I used a lot of stamping (background and detailed - ant and dragonfly - from Art Kladovaya), cotton lace, sisal, die-cuts, decorative mesh, wooden buttons, chipboard...

And I also took some paints and knitted leaves.



It turned out to be a very natural and atmospheric card! What do you think?)


Thanks for watching!
With love, Julia)

1 comment: