Thursday, August 19, 2021

"Afternoon tea" cardmaking from Julia MITRA.

Hello there!

Its Julia MITRA here with my floral inspiration and the aroma of afternoon tea.

To create this project, I was inspired by the nature of late August, the blooms and the atmosphere of the last days of summer... After all, it's so calm, measured and very homely.


Our beautiful IAR flowers perfectly decorated my card! I used:


For decoration, I used background and detailed stamping (cotton buds), cutting, dry embossing, bunches of sisal, cotton lace, decorative berries and fruits, natural cork and wooden buttons.


Would you like some afternoon tea?)
The "cork" house in combination with a checkered paper background, as well as the palette of the project look very cozy and warm! And, of course, the shades set a relaxing mood for the card. I just want to relax on this wonderful day!


And what inspires you in the last days of this summer?)
Show us your projects!

See you in our August IAR Challenge!

With love, Julia))

No comments: