Thursday, September 30, 2021

Season's Greetings!

 Happy Thursday friends! It's Rosie here today with a card featuring gorgeous IAR flowers with a digi called CHRISTMAS PRESENT GNOME Bundle. These newly released gnome images have stolen my heart! They are the cutest ever! And what better way to enhance a card than to add beautiful IAR flowers. They really add an extra touch to any project.

 
I used some patterned paper that was in my stash. I added ribbon and a bow along one side, but put the bow towards the bottom so I could add the stunning flowers along the top. The sentiment is raised on foam tape, and is part of the gnome bundle.


 I printed the image on Xpress It Blending Card and colored it with Copic markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Teal: BG11, BG32, BG72, BG75, BG78
Red: R24, R27, R29, R37, R39
Green: YG25, YG67, G46, G28
White: C0, C1, C3
Sky: BG10
Sliver Glitter Pen
White Liquid Applique


Remember, you have until October 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: