Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Dreaming of Spring

Hello Friends! Design Team Member Mitsyana here! And I'm sharing with you another project using gorgeous I Am Roses flowers.

Spring isn't going to be popping in anytime soon but that doesn't mean we can't dream of it. Here I created a darling butterfly card adorned with beautiful IAR blossoms...



I Am Roses Products Used







Other Products Used
Big Shot (Sizzix)
Eileen Hull Heart Mandala Die (Sizzix)
Tim Holtz  Stitched Circles (Sizzix)
Creative Station(Xyron)
Tim Holtz Ideaology Small Talk Stickers (Advantus)
Butterfly Flourish Stamp (Deep Red)
Tuxedo Black Ink (Momento)
Alcohol Markers- Teal Dark, Peacock Medium, Peacock Light (Diamond Press)
110 lb White Cardstock
Coral Couture Stack (DCWV)

I hope today's project filled you with cozy springtime dreams and inspired you to create something beautiful!

Thank you so much for stopping in!!

~Mitsyana Wright




 

No comments: