Thursday, March 31, 2022

Easter Greetings!

 Happy Thursday friends! It's Rosie here today sharing a card featuring gorgeous IAR flowers with these adorable Conie Fong bunnies that are part of the Easter Bunny Gnome and Sentiment Bundle. Aren't they just the cutest bunnies ever?!!

COPICS:
Gray: C3, C5, C7
Pink Ears: R00, R11
Tail/Chest: N2, N4
Grass: G21, G24, G46
Sky: BG000

I used some patterned paper from my stash. I love the multicolor R43 flowers so I used the pink/white ones for the large flower, and then added pink cherry blossoms, small white flowers and two-tone pink/green leaves. The sentiment is part of the Easter Bunny Gnome Bundle.
 

Remember, you have until APRIL 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. In case you didn't see the announcement, going forward there will be 5 random winners selected who will receive a $30 Gift Voucher. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: