Saturday, July 2, 2022

"SUPER" card

Hi!
Tamara here with you with my "super" card that I made for one of my students who was very dear to me. She's off to highschool now so this was made as an encouragement card. I used Magnolia's image where Tilda is dressed as a super girl. I added lots of gorgeous I am roses flowers in red-white-yellow-blue combination.

I am roses used on this card:
Size 5/8" or 1.5 cm - Small Achillea Cottage - Original Rainbow Mixed
Small 1" Fussy Daisy -Mixed Blue White (A)
Yellow Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers
Mini 1/4" or 1 cm White Paper Open Roses
Indian Jasmine (1"or2.5cm) White Paper Flowers

 




There’s still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!?

🧡💛💚 Don't forget to check out my cards for sale in my CARD SHOP!! 🧡💛💚

Hugs, t.

No comments: