Friday, September 30, 2022

Bauble Gnome

Happy Friday friends! It's Rosie here today sharing my card featuring the gorgeous paper flowers from I Am Roses with this adorable digital image from Conie Fong called Bauble Gnome. I just love his little smile! Isn't he adorable?

 
I printed this gnome large so he could take center stage. He's about 5.25 inches tall, which made him a lot easier to color.

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R20
Hair: N0, N2, N4
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G24, G28
Black: C3, C5, C7, C8, C10
Fur: C0, N0, N2, Colorless Blender

To finish off the card I added silver ribbon and some red  pearls in two of the corners.



I used Remember, you have until OCTOBER 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: