Monday, October 31, 2022

Pink Christmas

 Hi!
Tamara here with you with my card made for I am roses design team. Today I have a Christmas card to show you. I used one of my Magnolia images and added some gorgeous I am roses flowers.

I am roses flowers used on this card:

Size 1" or 2.5 cm SNOW White Roses
Size 1" or 2.5cm Mixed JUST Soft Pink -White Open Roses
Arabian Jasmine (3/4" or 2cm) White - Soft Pink Center
White Small Lily Paper Flowers
Size 3/4" or 2cm Large Achillea Cottage - Soft Pink

There’s still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!?

Don’t forget to check out my cards for sale in my CARD SHOP!!


 Hugs, t.

No comments: