Monday, October 30, 2023

The Magic Of Christmas!

 Happy Monday friends! It's Rosie here today for I Am Roses combining their gorgeous paper flowers with this digital image from Conie Fong called Candy Cane Girl Elf. Christmas will be here soon and I need to get going on my cards! I printed the image on Copic Xpress Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White Fur: N0, N2
White on Candy Cane: C0, C1, C3

The large flower on the left is a red R43 Peony. It's my favorite style of flower, and I have them in every color! I then added S3-15 white cherry blossoms, S10m small achillea cottage red flowers, TU1-2 soft pink tulips, R2 small pink roses, and tiny green leaves


Remember, you have until November 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: