Monday, January 15, 2024

IAR "New Beginnings" Blog Hop

 


WELCOME to the I Am Roses "New Beginnings" Blog Hop!

Happy New Year!! from all of us at I AM ROSES! There will be no IAR Challenge this month but we have a fun, short & sweet blog hop for you to start off 2024. Everyone here would like to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all your support this past year. It is time for a new year and new beginnings! There will be THREE Prizes up for grabs!
 
(3 Vouchers) $50/$30/$25

 

Here’s how to play:

 

Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual IAR Blog Hop Post


  • There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our  Designers’ blogs!

  • Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog

  • Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.

  • Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on January 21st (This blog hop has a duration of one week)

  • We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our Designers' blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on February 1st!

Let's get this hop started!
 I Am Roses Challenge Blog
Enjoy the hop! Please come back here and comment that you have completed the hop.

 GOOD LUCK! (*December Challenge Winners will be posted on the 22nd after the Blog Hop has ended.)

12 comments:

Chris said...

I loved your blog hop. Each creation was so pretty and the floral accents were perfectly used. For some reason, I was unable to leave comment on both of the Alexandra's blogs. I am signed in to Google and Blogger yet I could not leave a comment. Thank you for showcasing the beautiful creations. On A.V's blog post, I love, love, love the cascading effect within her design. It was a perfect wintry feel (like dripping icicles. The colors were soft and romantic. I loved it! On Alexandra Z. blog, her card was also beautiful. I love the dimension she created with all of the layered accents making for a beautiful longish design. The flowers were perfect as were the colors for winter. I would love to know how many layers were actually on that card! It is wonderful.

Sorry I couldn't post on their blogs. The system just wouldn't let me.

Leno4ka said...

участвую

Koraliki Beaty said...

Great idea

Jean said...

Design team have made lovely projects for the Blog Hop, Stunning flowers used x Thank you for sharing

Jean said...

The design team projects are amazing such beautiful flowers and creations. Thank you for the hop i enjoyed seeing them all xx

squaw1 said...

I took my chance in the blog hop 2024 and commented on all the lovely blogs! Great job ladies 💙💙💙

squaw1 said...

Commenting posts done! Lovely creations ladies💙

Ines said...

All blogs with beautiful works visited.Regards, Ines

Anonymous said...

:)

Nika said...

Finish ♥️♥️❤️❤️♥️

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene Atkinson said...

The cards made by the Design Team are stunning, gorgeous flowers and the colouring are gorgeous. I do buy my Roses from I am Roses, they have a good range of Roses. Marlene