Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy Easter Wall Hanging!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today with my latest project using the gorgeous paper flowers from I Am Roses! I have a bunch of these black/white fabric chalkboard frames from the Dollar Tree. They also just put out their Easter stuff and I bought several Wood Bead Garlands which I cut apart to separate the beads. I combined them to create this cute Easter Wall Hanging.


I wanted to create a scene on the chalkboard area that matched the shape so I pulled out my heat gun and a butter knife and went to work separating the chalkboard area from the fabric frame. That was a process let me tell ya! I traced the shape onto white cardstock so I could create the cloud background. Then I used various dies from Jaded Blossom Stamps to create the bunny scene.


After I created the scene on the white cardstock, I glued it to the black chalkboard area. Then I added flowers from I Am Roses. The large flower is the R43 unicorn peony, followed by S3-15 white cherry blossoms, S10 small yellow flowers, R2 mini soft pink roses, and tiny green leaves. The frame came with a twine hanger which I took out of the holes to add on the beads.


Remember, you have until March 8th to play along in the IAR Anything Goes Challenge.
Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your project to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!


Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: