Thursday, May 30, 2024

I'm Lost Without You Mermaid Card

Happy Thursday friends! As we come to the end of May and MerMay, I had to share my project for I Am Roses featuring this mermazing girl called Little Mermaid. Isn't she beautiful?! I had some pink, gold, white, and black tropical paper in my stash from a 12x12 paper pad I bought at Walmart so I went with it!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C5, C8, Black
Pink: C3, C1, R81
Gold Gel Pen/ White Gel Pen

I added I Am Roses flowers in the top right corner to finish off the card. The large flower is the R43 Peony, followed by white cherry blossoms, S10m small pink flowers, and tiny pink edge leaves

Remember, you still have until June 8th to join in the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge at I Am Roses for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the IAR Store. You must use at least 3 IAR products to qualify.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: