Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sending a Little Sunshine Your Way

Hey there, Crafty Friends! Design Team member Mitsyana, here!! 
And today I have an adorable card that is sure to brighten someone's day!

With all that is happening in the world right now, I figured sending out some handmade cheer to friends would help lift their spirits.


I Am Roses Supplies Used

Other Supplies Used
Honey Dear Stack (DCWV)
140 lb Mixed Media Paper (Strathmore)
110 lb White Cardstock (Accent)
Tim Holtz Stitched Circle Dies (Sizzix)
Large Lace Border Die (Diamond Press)
Sunflower Lula Stamp (Swiss Pixies- CCDesigns)
Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko/ Imagine Crafts)
Clean Color Real Brush Markers (Kuretake/ Zig)
Inktense Pencils (Derwent)
Twine
Button

I love this color combo of yellows and grays. Gray on its own, seems dark and gloomy. But since it is on the cool color spectrum it has the ability to brighten as well. 


I stuck with the Yellow and gray color theme throughout...


And these Medium Daisy Flowers already come pre-assorted in a few spring colors that work very well together. And what do you know, a bundle of gray is thrown into this mix...


I Am Roses' Daisies continue to be a favorite of mine and go perfectly with these wonderfully dimensional Spring Cottage Flowers.

I arranged the flowers to resemble a wreath around the framed circle and then tucked bundled stamens under them to act as a filler instead of adding leaves.

I really love how cheery this card turned out! 


I hope this card will bring sunshine to someone's day! But until then, I hope it brought sunshine to yours!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Mitsyana Wright