Thursday, April 30, 2020

You Mean The World To Me!

Happy Thursday everyone! Can you believe we are at the end of April already?! I know for some the time is dragging, but I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. I feel like it's flying by! It's my turn to post for I Am Roses today, and I decided to do a different color scheme than usual. My hubby LOVES blue so I decided to make this card for him using blue and green. There is no special occasion. I just wanted to give him a card to thank him for being the best hubby ever!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Black: C3, C5, C6, C8, C10
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B02, B04, B05, B06
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
 
This adorable image from Love Cynthia is called HEART WORLD, and it's a FREEBIE!  I had these gorgeous blue sprays and flowers from I Am Roses and they fit the card perfectly! They really add a dramatic statement to any project! I used R43 white rose, blue cherry blossoms, small white and blue flowers, and tiny leaves. That blue spray though is my fave!
 
I recently received a goodie box from Xyron which included the Mega Runner, X150 Sticker Maker, along with refills. This Xyron Bundle is an awesome deal, and....the items are sparkly blue! I LOVE them! The adhesive on the Mega Runner is AMAZING and really sticky! I used it to put all my card layers together. 
 
 
Remember, you have until MAY 8th to link up your project to the current I Am Roses Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie