Saturday, May 30, 2020

She Was Born To Be Free

Happy Saturday everyone! Today, it's my turn to post for I Am Roses, and I'm combing their AWESOME flowers with this fabulous digital stamp from Polka Dot Orchard called She Was Born To Be Free. This image really spoke to me, and I had to create a card with her.

Copics:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Lips R56, E04, Clear Gel Pen
Nails: R24, R27, R29, Clear Gel Pen, Silver Sharpie
Flowers: V12, V15, RV04, Y04, BG32, BG13

I used paper from Doodlebug Design, and finished off the card with these gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses. The R43 Roses are my fave and I use them frequently as the bigger flower on my cards. I also love all the floral sprays they carry to place above the ribbon bow. 


Remember, you have until JUNE 8th to link up your project to the current I Am Roses Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: