Monday, June 1, 2020

Let’s AvoCuddle

Hi!
Tamara here with you. I made an avocado card. I personaly doesn't like it, but my daughter loves it. What I do love about it is the green colour. 
For this card I coloured one of Magnolia images called Let’s AvoCuddle. I added lots of pretty I am roses flowers in white, green and brown.


Image was stamped with Archival ink - Jet black on 300g HP watercolour paper and then coloured in using Distress ink pads.


I am roses flowers used on this card:


There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo .... 


Hugs, t.

No comments: