Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Gift boxes "Christmas chests" from Guest designer Julia MITRA.

Hello, friends!

Its Julia here with some Christmas inspiration))

For today I prepare four holiday boxes that you can put some special gift in. In fact, such a bright packaging and design will be a good alternative to a Christmas card. 


For the base, I took the usual cardboard boxes, which I decorated with scrap paper, and then tinted the edges and joints with metallic paint "Gold Antique" from Fabrika Decoru.

I have a large package of various pieces of scrap paper that I decided to use here. This way I combined different brands and collections in one project.

For decoration I used some cards from american collections, as well as a sheet with cards, tags and stripes from Graphic 45 (December).

Also for decoration I used washi tape with glitter, background chipboard, stamps on craft, craft tags, die cuts, berries and flowers.

In my project you can find amazing flowers from IAR:


Even among the decor you can notice a shiny gold cord and elegant lace.



Green accents are "coniferous" cutting, a cutting die "Twig of Thuja" from LadyBug.

And another bright accent - a scattering of gold sequins. 
The holiday is coming soon!

Thanks for watching!
Bye-bye!
\

4 comments:

Debbie Vignola said...

This is stunning

Leno4ka said...

Вау... Какая красота

Юлия MITRA said...

Благодарю, Лена)) очень приятно)

Юлия MITRA said...

Thank you so much Debbie!!