Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Sweet gift boxes "Christmas Joy" from Julia MITRA.

 Merry Christmas, friends!

Its Julia here to inspire you with some sweet festive boxes in classic american style))


I made these boxes for my friends at work and put some sweets inside.
I hope they like my little sweet present))

For this Christmas project I use beautiful flowers from IamRoses:

I really like the bright mood in these boxes and the festive combination of colors. 
A real holiday!


For decoration I used die-cuts and cutting, paper tubes, twine, tops.



Shiny round details its die-cuts of cardboard and washi tape with glitter. Very bright!


Ho ho ho))
Wishing you a lot of warmth, happiness and joy, health and inspiration!
Fall in love and be loved)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks for watching!
Christmas kisses from Julia))
\

No comments: