Sunday, May 30, 2021

America The Beautiful

 Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I am showcasing a Patriotic card featuring the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses flowers with a sweet bear digi called Bella from Conie Fong. I love the digital images from Conie because they are so versatile just by changing the colors. This bear was perfect in red and blue for the upcoming holiday.

Copics:
Bear: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R11
Blue: B24, B26, B28, B69
Red: R24, R27, R29, R37, R59

I used some awesome paper from Doodlebug Design Land That I Love 6x6 Paper Pad. To finish off the card, I added flowers in the corner. 


 Remember, you have until JUNE 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: