Sunday, May 2, 2021

Lollipop card

 Hi!

Tamara here with you today with a lollipop card made for I am roses design team. I haven't made one of these in a loooong time and I really really like it.

I am roses flowers used on this card:
Large 2" White with SOFT Pink Edge Tea Roses
Small 1" Solid Soft Pink Sweet Moon Roses
Size 3/4" or 2cm Solid Soft Pink Open Roses
Small 1" Fussy Daisy Mixed 5 Pastel (2/99/147/170/450) A
Size 5/8" or 1.5 cm White - Pink CENTER Open Roses
Small Mixed All Pink Tone

 There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo .... 

 Hugs, t.