Sunday, March 19, 2023

Your friendship warms my heart

Happy Sunday everyone!

Pam here with you to share my design team project featuring lots of beautiful I Am Roses flowers.  

These adorable little friends are an older stamp from Stamping Bella.


I printed these sweet friends on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with the following markers.

~Copics~
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30, R00
Hair: Light - E55, YR21, E30 ~ Darker - E57, E55, E37, YR21
Dress & Shoes: C2, C1, C0, C00, RV14, RV13, TG67, YG63, White Gel Pen


I added flowers to their dresses by drawing them in by hand and coloring them with copic markers. I added details with a white gel pen.


The gorgeous I Am Roses flowers I used on my card are:



Remember to join in the fun and link your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge.  

You have until April 8th to enter.  Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your project to qualify for a prize.  We would love to see your creations.

Thanks for visiting today!

Crafty Hugs ~ Pam xx








No comments: