Sunday, April 2, 2023

Rainbow card

Hi!
Tamara here with you today with my latest I am roses design team card. I made a Birthday themed card featuring one of my Magnolia images and lots of pretty yellow/orange I am Roses flowers.


I am roses flowers used on this card:
Puffy Roses (1-1/4”or3cm) Yellow -Tangerine Edge flowers
White Small Lily Paper Flowers
Yellow Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers
Size 1" or 2.5 cm SNOW White Roses
Arabian Jasmine (3/4" or 2cm) White Flowers
Size 5/8" or 1.5 cm - Small Achillea Cottage - Original Rainbow Mixed
White 1"or 2.5cm Paper Rose Leaves (No Stem)



 

There’s still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!?

Hugs, t.
 

No comments: