Sunday, April 30, 2023

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Sunday friends! Mother's Day is right around the corner so I'm getting some cards made for my mom and mother-in-law. They both LOVE purple so this is the first one I've created with a purple theme. I combined gorgeous paper flowers from I Am Roses with this fabulous digital stamp from Conie Fong called Daisy Bunny Bouquet

 I generally use the R43 Peony flower as my center focal point and then build out from there. I then added purple cherry blossoms, some lavender roses, and white small flowers. 

 
Remember, you have until May 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: